Monday, March 28, 2011

A new addition to our "crew"

So today one of my best friends Jeanna gave birth to a beautiful little boy Liam! It is so exciting because our little ones are only 10 weeks apart!

It has been so much fun going through our pregnancies together and now our little boys will be growing up together. Maddy and her son Charlie are already really good friends! In the picture below Maddy and Charlie are eating their Popsicles but Charlie had to take off his Big Brother shirt so he didn't get it dirty then Maddy insisted that she take hers off too!

Before we left the house today to go to the hospital Maddy and I had a talk about going to see baby Liam. This is how it went:

Me: Guess who had their baby today?
Maddy: You!!!!!
Me: No, not me, I already had our baby Mason. Who else do we know that has a big belly right now with a
       baby inside?
Maddy: Gi-Gi!!!!
Me: That's right! (Then I showed her the picture of Charlie and Liam together). This is Charlie's baby brother
       Liam.
Maddy: "Aww!!! It's same-same Mommy, me and baby Mace!"

I love our little conversations!

1 comment: