Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

Maddy's Valentines Card! photo's and card by Kelli www.kellicarpenter.com

What a great Valentines Day we had! Matt had to work during the day so Maddy and I had a lazy morning at home! We played in the playroom and cuddled in Mommy and Daddy's bed with Barkley, something that Maddy LOVES to do!

Next we went outside to get some fresh air and I put a little red dress on Maddy that used to be mine when I was Maddy's age! It's a very special dress because my Aunt Sandi actually made it for me! Of course I had to take some pics of Maddy with it on! My Mom and I when I was little! My little sweetie!

Then my parents stopped over and brought Maddy's little Valentine's Day tin with goodies in it! They also have one that they bought in memory of Tyler that has Snoopy on it. I love that they always remember Tyler on Valentines Day and all the time! Then Maddy went down for her nap and Matt came home from work with flowers for me- gerber daisies which are my favorite!!!!


A bit later I headed over to my friend Jeanna's house where she did my hair and make up for dinner. Matt took Maddy to his Mom's house and she watched her while we went out to dinner at a restruant called River City Brewing Company.View from the restraunt

It's a seafood and steakhouse and it's right on the river. We went with my sister and husband and some friends and had so much fun! Dinner was delicious even though the service wasn't the greatest! And we laughed most the whole way trough dinner! Then we picked up Maddy and came home to get ready for bed. The best part of my Valentines Day was just being able to spend it with Matt and Mad's! Thinking of Tyler today, hope you felt Mommy's love today and everyday little man!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful, and it's great how it fit her perfectly! My Mom kept my first Christmas Dress, and Bree was just a little bit too big for it. She was 2 months older than I was on her first Christmas. I am sorry about your baby boy, but it is wonderful to know that he's in the arms of Jesus now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that she was able to wear your dress! How cute!

    ReplyDelete