Monday, May 16, 2011

Ever feel like your head is spinning?

It's 11:53 and I am up browsing blogs and facebooking a few minutes before I go to bed. This is usually the only time during the day that I have chance to even touch the computer! : )

I feel many times like I have 1001 things running through my head all at once. Here's what I'm thinking right now:

-Thinking about how I felt 4 years ago the night before Tyler was born, the heartbreak I felt, the feeling that my life was ending...
- Should I go to Publix or the florist tomorrow to get the fresh flowers to take to the cemetary?
- Is my camera battery chaarged?
- I need to remember to buy dish soap, launcry detergent, and formula tomorrow
- I had so much fun playing ball with Maddy today and listening to her laugh each time I threw the ball!
- What am I going to do about working next year now that my job has been cut and there is a hiring freeze in Duval County???
- I really dont want to have to work full time and be away from my babies
- Oh it was so cute today when Mason was smiling and cooing at the waiter at dinner tonight!
- Love how Maddy said at dinner, "I need to say my prayer!"
- I'm going to have to redo my resume yuck!
- Need to make the flash cards that Ms. Becky gave us at speech the other day to practice with Maddy.
- which bills can I pay in advance for the summer since I wont have my normal paycheck?
- Need to find my appt card so I can see if Mason's 4 month well check is this Monday or next

Ohhhhh I am feeling sleepy hopefully I can turn my brain off and get some sleep. Night-night.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! :(

    I'll be praying that God will provide just the right kind of work for you!

    As mommies I think we always have 1001 things going on in our heads lol. I hope you were able to sleep well without too much worry :) (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete