Sunday, May 1, 2011

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

We got Maddy to go to soccer practice and play and have fun!!! Yay!!!!!!

So we went into the second week with NO expectations. I just told myself if she doesnt play it's ok, I'm just going to wait and see how she does (and I took her by myself this time, Matt had to work). So we got there and as soon as they began she was saying, "I want you Mommy, I no want to go..." So I told her ok Maddy you dont have to go you can just sit here with me onthe blanket and watch but we are going to be here for a while so you may get bored. It will be more fun to play. So she was timid kept going back and forth between if she wanted to go on the field or not. Then my freind Beth said, "Do you want me to take you to get a ball?" Luckily she agreed and then had a blast!!! She did all of the activities and loved it. It was so cute becasue every few minutes she would look over at me and give me a big smile or a little wave! Melted my heart!!!!

The coach was great with her and it was so funny because alot of the kids were stopping to pick flowers on the field (Maddy wasn't really interested in this) so finally he called the kids into a huddle and when they broke from the huddle they all ran and began picking flowers, all the parents were like what are they doing? Then coach said, "I told them they could all go pick a flower for their moms but then no more flower picking until soccer practice is over!" So cute!
Here's pics of my little soccer star!











1 comment: