Saturday, July 23, 2011

My big 6 month old!

I seriously just cannot beleive that my little baby is already 6 months old! It seems like the time has seriously just FLOWN by!!! But even though it's only been 6 months it seems like Mason has been a part of our family forever! He just fits in perfectly and I cannot even express how much joy he brings into my life! A few days ago we took him fir his 6 moth doctor appt and they said he is doing great! He is right on track developmentally and physically! Here is a little info about Mason and his little cute things!

He loves to lay on his back and get his feet! I seriously think they may be his favorite play toy! As soon as you lay him down to change a diaper or anything he has both feet in his hands and he just smiles and is so happy about it!

He is sitting up with assistance and even going short periods without any support!

He has started foods and seems to like the veggies the best ESPECIALLY sweet potatoes! You cannot keep that food coming fast enough for him. I think it's so cute when I give him a new food to try he always makes this funny face like, "What is that?!!!"

He knows how to shake his head "no." I dont think it's intentional but it's so funny because at certain times he will just shake his head back and forth like he's telling you no!

He has a ball in the bathtub and kicks and kicks to make the water splash all over.
Now something he doesnt like......... TUMMY TIME! Ooooo he hates it and learned very quickly how to roll off of his tummy. We are still working on the rolling onto his tummy.

Mason is totally in love with his big sister. Just last night Maddy was in the living room singing and jumping up and down and he watched her and just laughed and laughed, I love to see that! I think she may have actually been the first person to make him laugh the first time!

He LOVES books and is very interested in them, he wants to touch them and really looks at the pictures.

Mason also loves to feel material between his fingers when he's falling asleep, it seems when he falls asleep on he he always has a part of my shirt or a blanket or a bib. It's so sweet how he rubs it between his fingers!

I love my little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Aw so sweet!
    It does seem like the time is flying!
    Didn't you JUST have him??? Lol!
    So glad Mason is doing so well!
    Sean has always been the first to make his sisters laugh :) It's so cute how much the "little ones" love the "big ones"!

    ReplyDelete