Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm back!

It's been about 9 months since my last blog. What can I say? Having two little ones keeps me very busy!I am not even going to try and recount/catch up on the past oh I dont know... 9 months! I've been updating facebook alot but that's because it's just easy to upload simple things here and there but I really miss having a place to write down and then be able to go back and read specific memories, things the kids sday, etc. I really want to try to get back into blogging. So I thought I would do this photo idea I saw on Pinterest (my new obsession!) and just give a quick update on the kids! Then go from there!


That's all for now! Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) Oh my goodness Maddy is getting so big!!! Mason's eyes are just beautiful! Sweet kiddos ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia you are so good about blogging and you have 4 kids! How do you find the time????

      Delete
  2. I get up early and/or stay up way too late lol! Sometimes I will start a post and then save it to drafts. I don't do as much as I once did... The part that takes the longest is editing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete