Saturday, April 21, 2012

My 4 year old!!



Today I took Mad's for her 4 year old well visit. I cannot believe she is already 4, time seems like its just flying by so fast. Within this last year Maddy had changed so much and we are just so proud of her and proud to be her parents. She started school this year at the beginning of the school year and has done AMAZING!!! She loves her school and her teachers and her speech/language has improved soooo much! She is completely potty trained now! Woo-hoo!!!! And get ready for it...... She is off the "B" pacifier!!!

Her appointment went great she now weights 37 pounds and is in the 50th percentile for weight and height! That's a big difference from our teeny little NICU miracle! She is right on track with everything developmentally and physically! The downside is that she had to get 3 shots, my poor baby was screaming and crying hysterically it was awful. They said she won't need any more till she is 11 years old! When we left the room to leave the receptionist was like, "Ohhh is she going to be ok??" They could hear her screaming from the front!



Before we left I couldn't resist snapping a picture of her right beside the jasmine plants just like when we took a picture here for her 2 month check up. I love my little girl~!


No comments:

Post a Comment