Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pregnancy progress

August 5th- Found out we are pregnant (test #1)

August 6th- Took test #2- positive!

August 8th- We had our first appointment at Dr. Boyd's office. We were just there to have the pregnancy confirmed through a urine test and they also checked the urine for protein. We met with the nurse not a doctor today and she asked a few questions about medical history etc. I began talking with her about Tyler and began to tear up. She was very nice and understanding though. She also figured out our due date and said it would be April 4th. We are currently 6 weeks pregnant.

Our next appointment will be a very long appointment. We will meet with the nurse coordinator to go over the does and dont's of pregnancy and go over paperwork etc, then have a pelvic exam done by the doctor, and we get to have our first ultrasound done! Yay! Hopefully that will make me feel maybe 1% better.

August 11th- Starting having some light brown spotting. I am very worried about this I called the after hours nurse (since it was a Saturday) and she told us we needed to go to the ER to get everything checked out. At the ER they took bloodwork, did a pelvic exam and an ultrasound. I began to freak out thinking please let everything be ok. They told me that it looks like I am more like 4-5 weeks pregnant and not 6. When they did the ultrasound they saw the sac but not the heartbeat or anything else. They said that this is normal for how for along I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment