Monday, January 19, 2009

Starting my blog again...

Well, it has been a LONG time since I have done anything with this blog! I read about a website where you can send your entire blog to and get printed into a book so I have decided to try and start writing again! Just a place to write about all the memories I dont want to forget about Maddy as she grows each day and a place to write about our little Tyler and just life in general! Things have been busy. Maddy is already almost 11 months old! I cant beleive it! I remember a time not too long ago when Matt and I felt we would never have a family after all our struggles to get pregnant and now we have Barkley, our precious angel Tyler, and little Miss Maddy. We love our little family! Our Christmas card is below and a pic of Barkley with his Christmas bone!



No comments:

Post a Comment