Friday, January 23, 2009

Thinking of you...



So, we just got back from a trip to the North Carolina mountains. We had so much fun! It was Maddy's first time in the snow and we stayed in this unbeleivealbe cabin at the top of the mountain with an amazing view! On one of our last days there we were all outside playing in the snow and taking pictures. Matt was playing with Maddy and as he held her in his arms they were looking at each other and just laughing together and I felt so blessed to have both of them. I also felt sad though because Tyler isnt with us. I never got the chance to take him to see his "first snow" and that really hurts. I never got the chance to do so many things with him.... I dont think that I will ever feel completely complete without him. In memory of Tyler I drew a little hearts with wings in the snow and then another one with his name beside it (this heart with wings has a whole story of it's own!). Afterwards I spent some time outside sitting in the snow just thinking about Tyler and being that high up above the world I felt that he was right there and he was listening to me.... I miss you my precious little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment