Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's been a while!

Wow, I haven't updated my blog in almost a month! Ooppps! I guess I have been getting in the habit of going on Facebook and uploading my pics instead of blogging. Anyways, things have been good here! Just busy! I can't believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone! And now Christmas is on it's way! I just went out shopping on Black Friday- yes I am one of those crazy people who get up at midnight to stand in lines for the big deals!!!! Found lot's of good stuff!!!! Maddy is doing great! She is really getting into PlayDough now! She is at the stage now where she doesn't try to eat it anymore (usually)- yay!!!! But she does like to lick it! Ewww!!!! She also is loving the Sesame Street characters! She has about 4-5 teeth all coming in at one time now so she has been a bit cranky, poor thing!
She reached a BIG accomplishment...... she now puts herself to sleep!!!! Until now we would hold her till she fell asleep and then put her down in her crib and we started laying her in the crib when she was sleepy and surprisingly she started sleeping on her own pretty easily! Matt and I laughed that she has probably been ready to do this for a while now and we are the ones that weren't ready for it! It's kinda sad! Now at bed time she sits with us for her nighttine bottle and then cuddles for a little and then she will look up at you say, "Night-night" and give you a goodnight kiss and that means she's ready to go to her crib. We'll take her to her crib and she falls right asleep. Or sometimes she'll hold little conversations with herself for a few minutes and then fall asleep. It's so cute!!!! Our little girl is almost 21 months now! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment