Monday, November 30, 2009

Some things never change

So today I had such a fun day. My best friend from when we were in elementary school (we met in 1st grade) is in town. We got the kids together and went to Pump it Up and then Sunshine Park. Her hubby is in the Navy and they are stationed in Hawaii so needless to say we dont get to see each other much! (I wish I would love to make some trips to Hawaii!!!!) It's so funny though how when you meet up with an old friend that you have known most of your life how things just sort of pick up where they left off! Like we see each other all the time! Here are a few pics from our day. Her little boy Donovan is so cute and SO polite!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! It's great to have friends like that:) Looks like the little ones had a lot of fun! I think a lot of people would love to take trips to Hawaii Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your photo skills, Candace!
    Maddy is adorable. Seriously!
    Hope all is well!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete