Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween! Mad's dressed up as a little ladybug. The cutest one I have ever seen if I do say so myself, ok I know I'm partial since I'm mommy but anyways! The day that I got her costume in the mail Maddy was so excited. I tried it on her and she was looking down at it trying to figure out what she had on. Then I took her into the big mirror in our room to show her and she was so cute she was smiling so big and giggling and picked up one side of the dress with her hand-little pinky finger out! and began twirling in the mirror. She loved it! When I went to take it off of her she cried! She wanted to wear it all day!
So of course on Halloween when it was time to put it back on she didnt want it on! = ( After calming her down she decided she liked it again. We went to my Mom and Dad's so they could see her in her costume along with my Grandparents. I took lots of pics and then we headed out with a big group of us to go trick or treating in a neighborhood nearby that we go to every year.

Maddy went up to the first house to trick or treat with her little bucket and was so surprised when they pout the candy in her bucket! Then we put her back in the stroller to get ot the next one and she was trying to eat the candy with the wrapper still on! Next we went in 2 hautned houses and she was such a trooper. She got a little scared once but mainly she was just taking everything in wide eyed! We went to lots more houses and each time she tried to eat the canbdy with the wrapper on! Finally we let her have a lollipop which she was thrilled with! Next we headed to Matt's parents house to visit and finally home for the night. What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment