Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just one of those days....

.... where I feel down and the loss of my little boy really HITS me. A day where little things bother me alot more than they normally would and I just feel an overall feeling of sadness and tiredness. Most days I blog about all the fun things that are going on in our lives but underneath it all I am always reminded of what is missing. Our perfect little boy. I know that we are SOOOOO blessed with so many things in our lives but that doesn't take away the hurt of never knowing what my little boy's laugh sounds like, never getting to sit with him in the evenings and get him ready for bed, tuck him in each night and whisper to him, "I love you" before going to sleep. My precious Tyler, I love you so much and I miss you more than anyone will ever know.



If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I would walk right up to Heaven to bring you home today.

No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye,
You were gone before I knew it, and only God knows why.

My heart still aches in sadness and secret tears still flow,
What it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment