Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BIG news!!!!!!

We're pregnant!!!! I wanted to begin blogging all about our new little peanut but am not ready to share quite yet so I am just going to save these as drafts for now and publish later. Matt and I decided a few months ago to stop using protection and if something happened it happened and if not then that's fine too. Because of all the infertility issues we had in the past we knew that it may take a really long time and I think we were both expecting it to be even a year or so boy were we surprised to find out that after just a few months we are expecting!


When I realized I was late I took a early test and it was negative. Then a few days later I decided to take another one and it was positive!!!! i was so excited!!! I took the test in the morning and the first one was a faint line, I left for work and then when I got home took another one and this time the line was darker! Matt was at work and I was dying to call him at work and tell him but I wanted to tell him in person. I also wanted to think of a creative way to tell him.


So, Maddy and I went to the store and I bought Maddy a book called, "I'm a Big Sister!" Then we went home and waited for what seemed like forever for him to get home! When he finally got home I said," Maddy-go show Daddy the new book you got today for him to read to you!" Maddy took the book to him and he said, "Oh you want me to read this to you? Ok... Then began reading the title and looked up at me and said, "Wait.... what???" I said, "Yep! Im pregnant!" He kept saying, "Are you serious? Are you serious? Wow, that's great!!!!!!" Then of course he had to call his mom and dad. they were so excited! Then we went up to the ballpark where alot of our family was and told them, they were all really surprised and happy for us! We also went to visit Tyler at the cemetary and tell him that he is going to be a Big brother again, although we are sure he already knew since he is up there with Jesus watching over all of us!!! So, that's our big news! We are beyond excited and cannot wait to welcome with little one into our lives!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I am so excited for you! What a cute way to tell your hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete