Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years "inspirations"


So I am not making any New Years Resolutions. I dont know whenever I make actual resolutions and call them that it just stresses me out! I feel like I have this huge task looming over my head at all times sooo.... I am not making any New Years Resolutions instead just writing about a few things that I am going to try to "inspire" myself to work on!

#1 Keep our house cleaner!!!! Oh my goodness I am the WORST about this. As my Mom always says I need to put things away after I take them out. I never do this and then it turns into a big mess.

#2 Try to eat at home a little more often- We eat out entirely too much and the times that we eat at home Matt and I (and Mad's!) always really enjoy it and say we should do this more often!

#3 Getting caught up on my digital scrapbooking so that when I go back to work full time next year (August) I can just scrapbook as we do things and not be so behind!

Do I have more things that I think I need to work on??? YES!!! But I'll just stick with these 3 for now! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment