Thursday, January 7, 2010

*** Venting Post!***

Annoyed with DH today!!! Tell me this... Why is it that:

Whenever I am home with Maddy, DH expects me to do 1001 things in addition to taking care of our little girl but on the days (once in a blue moon) that HE is home with her by himself he can't even get ONE simple task done???

Why is it that WHENEVER we go out to eat I am always the one sitting next to Maddy picking up the toys she continually throws on the floor, keeping her entertained, and then eating my food last half cold while HE sits and has an enjoyable meal???

Why is it that just because he works full time and I only work 2-3 days a week does he expect me to pick up after him??? I dont mind cleaning and picking up after myself and Maddy but YOU ARE A GROWN MAN pick up after yourself!!!!!

Why is it that as Mom's we are always the one doing the "not fun" stuff like giving our kids medicine when they are sick that they hate, using the bulb syringe to clear out their noses, taking the rectal temp, cleaning up after vomiting and diarrhea when they are sick, etc. It would be nice if for once we were the ones that got to be the one to just cuddle them when they are sick and not do the "mean" stuff!

UGHHHH!!!!!! I love being a Mommy and everything that comes with it but I HATE having a lazy husband sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree on all but this one is getting at me the most these days
    YOU ARE A GROWN MAN pick up after yourself!!!!!
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to be a Mom.... but CAN wait for the lazy hubby!! hahaha

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete