Friday, July 17, 2009

Visiting Tyler

Just a quick post, we went to visit Tyler today and brought him new flowers. I love these flowers Tyler's Aunt Kelli gave them to us to put at the cemetary and I love them, they are so bright and summery! While there it was so funny we were arranging the flowers and our of nowhere this adorable little frog jumped right on the cross on Tyler's marker, then he stayed a bit jumped into the grass and jumped back on the marker! How cute! I of course had to take a few pics of him! I think it was Tyler's way of saying hey! and giving me a vision of him running around Heaven chasing little tree frogs and doing all the "little boy" things! Just wish that I could be there to do it with him. I would love doing all the fun getting in the dirt boy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment