Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekends, oh how I love you!

Now that I am working full time I look forward to the weekend sooooooo much! I hate being away from Maddy during the week so when the weekends get here and I have 2 full days with Maddy it is just pure BLISS!!! But the weekends always seem to come to an end so quickly! : (

This weekend was pretty busy. Saturday morning I went to garage sales with my Mom and found lots of good stuff, I love garage sales! Then Maddy and I picked up McDonald's and went to the baseball park for Will's first game of the season. It was pretty cold but Maddy and Josh didn't seem to mind! They just ran around playing together. Then we went home, I put Maddy down for a nap, did some laundry and when she woke up my sister, Mom, and I went shopping for art supplies. We are participating in Disney's "Give A Day, Get A Day". It's a promotion they are doing where if you donate or volunteer at certain organizations they give you a FREE ticket to Disney!!!!! So we choose a local school, all you had to do was bring in 15 new art supplies to the school so Matt and I both did this! Cant wait to plan our next trip to one of the Disney parks! Afterwards we went to dinner at Sticky Fingers and home for bed!

Today we slept in and it was so nice! Mad's didn't wake up until about 8:45, she was a little sleepyhead this morning! So we got up had breakfast and then went to the Arboretum. It's a place close to our house that has nature trails. It is so beautiful there, they have bridges, little streams, a huge lake and about 5 different trails that you can walk. Maddy and I went with Jeanna and Charlie. The weather was just perfect and the kids loved being outside. Here are some pics from our day today! Afterwards it was lunch then home for nap and then cookout at friends house! Aaaaa...... what a fun weekend, just sad it has come to an end... onto another wonderful week of working! : (

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! How fun! Sorry they never do seem to last long enough though:-(

    ReplyDelete