Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Oh how I LOVE this movie!!!! We watch it every year! Tonight Bek, Eddie, and the boys came over and we all watched it together movie style with all the lights out and I always love it! I must say Linus(and his blankie!) and of course Snoopy are my absolute favorites!

In other updates Maddy has been on a roll with her talking today! Yay!!!!!! We have been really working with her every single time she does the, "ugh....ugh..." to either point to exactly what she wants or say the word or even part of the sounds in the word after hearing us say it and just today she said "donut" at my Mom's and also repeating back to you after you say it first ok here it comes................................. "love you!!!!!" Awwwww!!!! It melts my heart!!!! She has also been saying, "want that" Yay, go Mad's!

1 comment:

  1. Now if she says "love you" just before "want that" she may be smarter than you realize and think she can have anything if she says "love you"!!! ; )
    Seriously though, Yay for Maddy! I betcha she responds well to encouragement!
    I'm with you about A Charlie Brown Christmas. What a great classic!

    ReplyDelete