Saturday, December 5, 2009

There are 4 members of our family....

.... not 3!!!! So feeling grumpy today. I got our first Christmas card in the mail and opened it up to find three little hand drawn stars with the names Maddy, Matt, and Candace above each star. Now ok I dont expect for everyone who sends me a Christmas card to address it with Tyler's name in the front but if your going to draw a "family" thing then include Tyler!!!! He is our son too!!!! It is just so wonderful when friends and family remember Tyler and include him the best they can and SO hard when they forget to....

Missing you Tyler as Christmas get's closer. It's so hard to spend the holidays without you, our son who should be here with us. = (


1 comment:

  1. Im sorry Can, I hate it when your sad :o(

    I love all four of you!

    ReplyDelete