Monday, December 21, 2009

A sick couple of days.....

So, Maddy is sick again with a virus. It amazes me how often little ones can get sick! Haven't blogged in a few days because she has been VERY clingy since she is not feeling good. At least I am getting in lots of good cuddles from it which I LOVE!!! She started out with a fever on and off for about 2 days. Then I took her into the doctor. They said she has a virus, gave me an anti-viral Rx. She started on the Rx and it gave her diarrhea!!! Now she has a bad diaper rash from the diarrhea. And on top of all of that she has about 4, yes 4 teeth coming in. Geez!!!! We just cant seem to catch a break! Poor thing, I am just hoping that she will feel better by Christmas! I have to say though that today and even yesterday a little she has seemed to be feeling better!
In other news! We have been pretty busy doing lot's of fun "Christmas" things!

We went and picked out our Christmas tree and then decorated it!

Putting up the lights at church and visiting nativity-

Setting up our nativity at home- kisses for Baby Jesus!Our Snoopy nativity that Aunt Bekah got us this year in memory of Tyler!

Getting our Christmas pictures taken
Decorating Tyler's tree
Visiting Santa
And this afternoon is our annual family baking day at my Aunt's house! I love the Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. Yeesh, our ped. is always like "oh its just a sotmach virus" we have never left with a RX! Im glad she will be feeling better in time for xmas. Looks beautiful up there! We have a teeny fake tree :( maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete