Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Homestead

We went to dinner tonight at a restaurant called the Homestead with Bek, Eddie, and the boys. This building has been around since the 1930's when it was a boarding house and is said to be haunted. Many people supposedly have seen the ghost of the lady who was the origional owner, creepy! Anyways, it was so good! It's home cooking like fried chicken and cream peas, yum. Since it was such a nice night out we ate outside on the deck. We were the only ones out there and they had big moss trees and lights strung from them. Just a good night. The last time I ate here was about 2 years ago when I was pregnant with Tyler. I remember we came with Jeanna and Roni and I was so excited to finally be pregnant! Right after we ate and walked to the car I got sick though. I remember that I didn't even care I was just so happy to be pregnant! = ) Thinking of memories from my pregnancy and the time I had with Tyler make me smile. Because of him my life will never be the same and I thank God for letting me carry him for the time I was able to. He will always be my son and I will see him again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment