Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thoughts and ramblings

Haven't blogged this past week, just been feeling kinda down. Missing Tyler. We went to the Walk to Remember last weekend and it's always such a great event and I love going but it does bring up lots of memories. I like recalling memories, and the precious moments we spent with Tyler while I was pregnant and after he was born but it's still hard. Plus the holidays are coming up soon and it's always a hard time for me as well. Always thinking of what "should have been." Of course I am sooooo thankful and blessed to have Maddy. I look forward to spending every single day with her, she's the reason I get up in the morning, she's such an amazing blessing but there will always be a part of our family that is missing until we are all with Tyler again one day. Missing you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment