Saturday, May 30, 2009

Adventure Landing

So this week was Maddy's first time going to Adventure Landing this summer. We bought season passes and I am so excited! I wasn't sure how Maddy would do at the water park since we haven't gone since last summer when she was only about 3-4 months and just sat with me. Well she did great! Of course I was running around after her most of the time but what can you expect from my little crawler! Maddy and Alivia played in the Kiddie Area with toys and then we all went in the wave pool with their life jackets on- Maddy didn't like the life jacket too much though! Next time we are going to try the Lazy River if it's not too cold!

Cruising along the side






Playing in Mommy's diaper bag




Leaving AV with feet propped up, classic Maddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment