Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nearing Tyler's 2nd birthday...

... I have been thinking alot about where I was 2 years ago at this time. At this time 2 years ago we knew that our little Tyler was heaven bound. For some reason I was thinking today about our meeting with the lady from Hardage Giddons. She had come to our house to discuss with us and make arrangements for Tyler's service. We decided to do this ahead of time because I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for our little boy and I knew that after Tyler was born I may not be in any condition to do this. So she came in and gave us her condolences and she showed us a brochure of caskets. This about killed me right then. How horrible it was to be planning such a thing when Tyler was still alive in my belly. I began to cry and just wanted to die right then. I didn't want to have to face this reality anymore!!!!! At this time even though all the doctors said that Tyler's condition was 100% fatal and there was absolutely zero chance for survival, in my heart I still was holding out hope, hope that God would perform a miracle, hope that God would let my baby be ok... Hope that when we went back to the doctor they would find that a miracle had happened! But none of that happened, oh how I wish I could go back and change the way things turned out for you my little boy. I long to hold you in my arms more than anyone could ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment