Monday, May 18, 2009

The cute things Maddy does

I love watching Maddy grow each day. She does the cutest things- (ok I may be partial because I am her Mommy but seriously it's cute!) It seems like she's constantly learning new things and I dont want to forget any of them! Here are a few of the things she has been doing lately that I just love to watch!

Since Maddy learned to clap she does it all the time! And if you clap along with her she just grins and grins and thinks your the BEST!!!


When I give Maddy her bottle in the car she likes to cross her little feet and play with her hair and ears as she drinks it. She get's in "the zone!"




Gives her silly girl grin! I love it!

When laying back in her stroller Maddy likes to prop her feet up on the bar!



One of my absolute favorite things she does is when she puts her paci in by herself she almost always put's it in backwards!




1 comment: