Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The thoughts keep coming...

I dont know what it is... maybe it's because Tyler's birthday is approaching, maybe it's because I see children the age that Tyler would be now, but I have been in a bit of a funk this week. During the day things are fun, Maddy and I enjoy the day together as we splash in the water at my Mom's house, and eat banana's, we cuddle with a bottle, and I laugh at her adorable grin!!! But then when I put her down for a nap and I'm all alone with my thoughts I just lay in my bed thinking of Tyler. Today I went in the room and took out some of his things and laid in bed with them and just cried. Cried for all the things that I did not get to do with him, cried for all the things that I will never get to do with him here on this earth. Oh Tyler how I miss you every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment