Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things that I wish I would have done:

I know it's probably not the healthiest thing to do but I can't help thinking about all the things I wish I would have done with Tyler when he was born. So here is what I wish-

I wish I would have had Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep come out and take professional pictures of Tyler and Matt and I with Tyler.

I wish I had a full body picture of Tyler (complete with his adorable teeny weenie- it was so cute!!!) Matt dont get mad that I said teeny weenie-I didnt mean it really!

I wish that I would have curled up in the hospital bed and taken a little nap with Tyler- (something that I cherish doing with Maddy)

I wish that I would have bought a really nice mold kit to take Tyler's hand and footprints.

I wish that I would have had a recording of Tyler's heartbeat.

I wish that we had video'd Tyler's birth and the time that we spent with him.

I wish that I would have had a rocking chair in the room to rock him and sing to him.

I wish that I never had to say goodbye....

No comments:

Post a Comment