Sunday, June 28, 2009

The little things...

Sometimes it is the little things that mean the most. Last night we went to see mom and dad who had been away for the week on vacation. They were so excited to see Maddy and brought her back a lift the flap/touch and feel book which are her favorite! And they also brought back a packet of flower seeds to plant in Tyler's garden. It is the things like this that mean soooo much to me. To remember Tyler and get something for him and his memory too.... it just made my day. I know that they will never forget Tyler and I am so thankful to have such great parents! I can't wait to plant my seeds!
The seeds will bloom into this flower called a strawflower.
Just a quick pic of the roses I picked from Tyler's garden today!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers! It must be a beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so very right! It's the little things that make the biggest impact! What a wonderful & thoughtful gesture from your parents!
    Beautiful Roses!!
    xoxo
    Marian

    ReplyDelete