Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recertification

Today was a crazy day. I had to run all over town to get my professional teaching certificate remewed. In FL you have to do this every 3-4 years. As I was running around like crazy this morning trying to get everything together (Matt was home too) Maddy bumped her eye on a toy(little bump) and was really crying and I was holding her and then had to give her to Matt so I could finish getting ready and out the door and she was trying to lunge toward me for me to hold her and comfort her. I felt sooooooo bad!!!!! I am like, "Oh my gosh if this is what it's going to be like when I go back to work it's going to kill me!" Needless to say I am NOT looking forward to going back to work and leaving my baby (even if it is only 2 days a week for next year).

No comments:

Post a Comment