Saturday, June 27, 2009

Under The Tree

So this will be my first week participating in Under The Tree. To learn more abut Under The Tree click the picture above! It's a place where once a month there is a prompt to journal about or questions to answer. It's kinda like an online support for parents dealing with loss. So here is this months- it's a "get to know you" entry.

Hair Color: Brown Eye color: Brown

Profession: Elementary school teacher (stay at home mom this year!)

Relationship status: Married

My Favorites:
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite movie: Just Married and Sweet Home Alabama
Favorite animal: Pigmy spider monkey- too cute!
Favorite store: Target
Favorite childhood memory: Going camping with my family
Favorite hobby: Photography and digital scrapbooking
Favorite song/singer: Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift
Favorite book/author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite school subject: Yearbook
Favorite vacation destination: We loved going to The Keys
Favorite food: fettuccine alfredo with chicken, mushrooms, and grilled onions
Favorite restaurant: Ruth Chris- although I have only been there 2 times because it is so expensive!
This or That
Coke or pepsi : Coke
Beer or wine: neither
Coffee or tea: my Mom's homemade sweet tea!
Apple Juice or O.J.: apple juice
Summer or Winter: I guess summer but Fall is my favorite!
Cats or dogs: dogs!!!
Salty or sweet: Sweet!
Plane or boat: boat
Morning or night: night
Money or love: Love
Breakfast or dinner: Dinner
Forgiveness or revenge: Forgiveness
House or apartment: House
Like to cook: Yes but I hate cleaning up afterwards

Have You Ever:
Got a speeding ticket: No
Wished you were someone else: at times, yes
Cried during a movie: oh definitely!

Describe yourself in one word: caring
Biggest fear: loosing someone that I love
Biggest mistake: Not having professional pictures taken of Tyler
Your proudest accomplishment: giving birth to Tyler and Maddy and always keeping Tyler's
memory alive.
Dream job: Owning my own photography studio from home
Special talents: photography- although I haven't really worked at it in a while!
Where would you rather be at the moment: on vacation with family!
Famous person you want to meet: Tori Spelling or Jennifer Anniston
Song to be played at your funeral: I have no idea! sorry!

5 comments:

  1. That would be great to own your own home studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy and Tyler are beautiful x

    I would so love to have a photography studio!

    Thank you so much for taking part x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times I wish we had professional pictures of Levi too but then there are times I'm glad that the moments with him were just with family. I think the pictures you do have of Tyler are precious though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sweet Home Alabama, too. Reese Witherspoon is such a great actress! Working from home would be wonderful, wouldn't it? It was fun getting to know you. I'm not sure if I've visited you before. Lately, there have been a lot of moms to visit (sadly). But your Tyler is so beautiful. I wish that I would have had professional photographs of my Faith, Grace, and Thomas, too. But, it was so long ago and they didn't have NILMDTS. We didn't think that was something we could do. I know someday, all will be perfect when we hold our babies in heaven. And the sorrow and regrets will be washed away. Praying God's continued comfort for you and your family.

    In His Grace,
    Kelly Gerken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pigmy spider monkeys are adorable!! Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the crisp air and pumpkins and the leaves

    ReplyDelete