Sunday, May 2, 2010

Garden fun!


One of Maddy's new favorite things is watering flowers in the garden. Oh my goodness does she LOVE this! We have Tyler's garden in our backyard that she likes to water and now my Grandma Ford and my Mom are starting a garden with tomatoes and things at my grandmas' house. My mom has been taking the kids over there during the week while she is watching them and they have been having a great time watering the flowers, checking out the little tomatoes that are already growing, and getting their hands dirty in the soil! Here are some pics from last week when we went to Grandma Ford's and in Tyler's garden as well! ps. because she is loving this so much I talked to Matt and we are also going to try to find and plant a lemon tree!!!! How cool would that be?!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I will need to start a garden too! Now that I have space for one :-)

    ReplyDelete