Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I was here for a moment...


.... and then I was gone. Tonight we watched the movie, "The Lovely Bones," Oh my gosh that movie was so sad. It was confusing and sad, leaving me in tears many times and bringing back memories of right after Tyler passed away. When the parents of the little girl were holding each other right after finding out their daughter was gone he father said, "We will get through this." It's weird how certain things bring actual scenes back in my mind. I could actually see in my mind so clearly the day we came home from the hospital, laying in a ball in bed, crying and I remember Matt telling me the same thing. At the time I didn't beleive him. I thought that there was no way I would ever be able to go on without Tyler. No way that I will ever be able to leave my house and do anything normal again. No, at that time my life was over, I didn't want to go on. I know that's scary to think of now, how low of a point I was at but it's the truth. And what I've been through is a part of me, a part of my life, and even though it was the best and worth time in my life, meeting our first born son and then saying goodbye, I wouldn't change being Tyler's mom for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment