Friday, August 28, 2009

My precious nephew Will

I am just sitting here thinking about my newphew Will. He is just the most amazing little boy. Well he is 9 now so maybe not so little but he's still little to me! Will has been so amazing about everything with Tyler. He always loves talking about Tyler and asks me questions about him all the time which I like because I love talking about him. And he is always thinking about him and finding little things that remind him of Tyler. I just think how amazing that he is so in touch with this at such a young age. Today he wrote something in school about Tyler and I wanted to post it here.

A Story by Will written about his cousin Tyler....

When I was 8 years old I found out my aunt was having a baby. I was so exsited I kept on asking my mom when is hte baby coming. But soon we found out that the baby was missing a kidney. He wasn't going to make it. We were so glum. We gave my aunt lots of presents to cheer her up. We also went to put flowers at his grave. And went to a walk to remember. You walk really far and write a note on a balloon and it floats to heaven. We miss him but one day I will join him.

Our little Tyler has made such a huge impact on so many peoples lives and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. Although I will always long to hold him in my arms I am proud to be a mommy to an angel.
Will and Gram's found a field with HUGE dandelions on West Virgina. So they took pics for me since we think of dandelions as "Tyler's flowers."

At the Walk to Remember Will made the coolest wooden box with Tyler's name on it and painted blue. I love it and keep it on Tyler's shelf.

ps. I love your story Will and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment