Monday, August 24, 2009

What is it about Halloween?

Last year I was looking through the sale ad's and saw the cutest little yoda costume that Tyler would have looked adorable in. Then today I was just looking on Craigs List for kids stuff and I came across a set of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes and then another set of Woody and Jessie costumes from Toy Story and it made me feel so sad. Those would both be sooo cute to dress Maddy and Tyler in and they would match! I wish that I could spend just one Halloween with my little boy. At least JUST ONE!!!! Although I would love to spend them all with him but I will never even get the chance for just one and it just isn't fair. I hate that I will never have him here in my arms on Halloween or any other time! I hate it!!!! Just feeling angry today, and sad.

1 comment:

  1. A Story by Will written about his cousin Tyler....

    When I was 8 years old I found out my aunt was having a baby. I was so exsited I kept on asking my mom when is hte baby coming. But soon we found out that the baby was missing a kidney. He wasn't going to make it. We were so glum. We gave my aunt lots of presents to cheer her up. We also went to put flowers at his grave. And went to a walk to remember. You walk really far and write a note on a balloon and it floats to heaven. We miss him but one day I will join him.

    ReplyDelete