Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Terrible, horrible, no good very bad day...

Just venting in this post!

I am finally sitting in bed relaxing after a very long day! Maddy is sick and not feeling well. She has been running a fever for the last 3 days. I took her ot the doctor today and they checked her for strep, flu, checked her ears, throat, etc. and said the words I hate hearing, "It's probably just a viral thing, a virus. It's just goingto have to run it's course!" Ugh!!! That is the worst that they dont' have anything they can give her to make her feel better except for Tylenol or Motrin! Ugh! Also said her throat looked red. Poor thing she has just been miserable all day long, screaming at the top of her lungs hysterically for the majority of the day. I am totally exhausted! Going to bed to try and get some sleep because I know she'll probably be up in the middle of the night! Saying a prayer that she feels better soon!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby, hope you both get some rest tonight and that she wakes up feeling a lot better!

    I hate that too when you go to the doc hoping for some kind of cure and there is "nothing they can do"!

    ReplyDelete