Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Work, kisses, and a sleepover!

I had orientation today for substitute teaching. It was soooo boring! I am planning to go back to work 2 days a week to bring in some extra money. I am not ready to go back to work full time yet and leave my little Mad's! So this will be a great compromise for this year and then next year I will go back to work full time. I was only gone for about 4 hours and I missed Maddy so much!

Last night she did the cutest thing. Maddy has this little space, corner in the living room that she loves to sit in. She will take her toys over there and play all by herself and is content as can be! There is also a dog/beagle statue over there that looks just like Barkley that she plays with, he's her little buddy and doesn't run away like Barkley does! Well last night she was sitting there and playing with the dog and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the nose!!! I was so surprised I have never seen her do this before! Then I said, "Maddy go give Barkley a kiss!" She grinned real big walked over to Barkley and gave him a kiss too!!! Next Daddy asked for a kiss and she gave him one and one for me too! Matt and I were having a fit it was so cute!

Today we had my nephew Will sleep over. We had so much fun! We had McDonald's for dinner then Maddy and Will played. Then we got ready for bed and rented 17 again to watch. It was a pretty good movie. Before we went to bed we looked through an old scrapbook album from when Will was a newborn and laughed and talked about memories. He is such a great kid! I just cant believe how big he is now, a big 4th grader!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to start following your blog! Your daughter is absolutely goreous!!! You are very blessed! You take the most lovely pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! That is supposed to be gorGeous! LoL!

    ReplyDelete