Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to the working world...

So, I have officially entered the working world once again. I am substituting 2 days a week for now then at the end of January I am probably going to take a 12 week long term sub position for a teacher going on maternity leave. The good thing about all this is that it will give us some more cash so we have more spending money and money for vacations etc. Also this is good because it is easing me back into work instead of just going back full time all at once. Next year I am planning to go back to work as a teacher full time.

Now for the bad part. I MISS MY MADDY!!!!!! I HATE BEING AWAY FROM HER ALL DAY!!!! In a perfect world we would have tons of money and I could always be a stay at home mom with no money worries. I could be home with Maddy just like I have for the past 18 amazingly wonderful months! I felt so sad when I got home from my first day working. Matt had her that day since he was off of work and when I came home he said,"Maddy, where's your nose?" And she put her little hands on her nose!!!! It was SOOOO cute! But I was sad that I wasn't there to teach her that! (Although I was the one who taught her where her ears were! LOL!). I hate that on the days that I work by the time I pick her up at 3:45-4:00 there is only about 4-5 hours until her bedtime. = (

At least tomorrow after 2 days of working I am off!!! I'm going to take Mad's to feed the ducks, her favorite!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment