Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feeling very sad...

Today has been one of the worst days of my life. I am exhausted but feel like I need to get get my thoughts out. Today my Grandpa Ford passed away. He has been very sick with chronic COPD amoung other issues for a long time but I still feel in shock that he is really gone. He has been such a constant in my life for as long as I can remember.

I am just so sad. Why do people have to leave us? I am tired of loosing people that I love! I just cant imagine life without him in it. How weird it will be to go to the house and he isn't there. I will never be able to just pick up the phone and call him or go over to have one of our long talks. This isn't fair. Right now Maddy is taking her nap and I am just laying in bed feeling down. funeral and viewing isn't for a few days so it just seems weird like things are at a standstill.

(Grandpa used to always "sneak" the grandkids icing before the cake was cut! Here is me and Grandpa when I was little and then again on my wedding day. Missing you so much Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment