Monday, September 7, 2009

Kisses!!!!!

I was thinking today that one of the best things in the world are kisses from your child! Maddy is in this kissing stage and I just love it! Lately, if she see's that someone is hurt she will come over and give you a kiss! The other day Maddy and I were playing and she swung a book around and it hit me in the lip on accident and I saw, "Owww!!!!" So she put the book down, leaned over with the most concerned little face and gave me a kiss! It's amazing to me that at 18 months she already is learning so much!!! When Joshy is over (Maddy's cousin) and he get's in trouble and is in time out she goes over and gives him a kiss too! I know that's probably not the best thing while he is in time out but it melts me!

I wonder if Maddy thinks that a kiss will fix anything? If only that were true! She loves kissing Barkley and most days when we are getting ready to go out the door she will run over to Barkley and lean down and give him a kiss on his back before we leave! And she is also blowing kisses. If you blow her a kiss she will blow you one back and when she is excited about something she will blow it a kiss! Something that she loves right now is the My Gym at Home on BABY First tv so today when it came on and she heard the intro music she ran over to the TV and blew it a kiss! The same goes for when she see's the ducks at the park, they get kisses blown to them too! I love it! I will have to take some pictures of her doing these things! And video! I always forget to video!

1 comment: