Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maddy at 18 months

My Mom and I went this week to get Maddy's professional pictures taken and I loved the way they turned out! I got a whole cd full of images but here are just a few of my very favorites! The Cheerios were my idea! Well, actually someone else's idea that I copied! I brought the bowl and Cherrios and asked if they coul do some and they said sure! These ended up being my favorite because they are just so naturally Maddy!

And just so I'll always remember! At 18 months:

Maddy loves DUCKS!
Jello
Potato chips
Strawberries
Cheerios
Dinosaurs
Her little baby doll
Her paci!
Being outdoors
Barkley
Her bottle-yes at 18 months she is still on it- were working on it!
Her shiny, touchy, smelly book
Baby Einstein
ELMO video's
Doing My Gym At Home play video with Mommy
Doing "Airplane Arms" with Daddy
Playing in the laundry basket
Climbing in and out of chairs
Swinging
Tickles!
Playing peek-a-boo
Going for walks in her little pink car
Feeding the ducks

1 comment: